HOW TO CARE FOR AND MAINTAIN YOUR NUTRIBULLET
Like any appliance, your Nutribullet requires regular care and maintenance to keep it in perfect working order. Lack of regular cleaning can cause your NutriBullet to feel a little under the weather and result in some of the following symptoms:
- Difficulty pushing the cup/blade attachment on to the motor base.
- Breaking the activation tabs on the cup.
- Shortened blade life.
These can be easily prevented by following the below steps. Cleaning instructions are also available in your NutriBullet User Manual.
- After each use, immediately clean the blade using warm, soapy water.
- Never put your blade in the dishwasher, as the high heat will damage the internal components and the rubber seal in the blade.
- Regularly wipe your NutriBullet motor base with a damp cloth to prevent the build-up of food residue.
- The three actuators along the top rim of the motor base will also need to be regularly cleaned. For step by step instructions, simply watch the below video to keep your NutriBullet performing at its best.
Still experiencing difficulties? Call our customer care team on 1300 BULLET (1300 285 538).
Need spare parts? Click back to the main NutriBullet section to view the accessories suitable for your model.